[GeoStL] Re: Join Us for Breakfast Aug. 2

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

What time are we supposed to be there?

Life is way to short to take serious.

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Join Us for Breakfast Aug. 2
To: "Newsgroup, Geocaching" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 11:05 AM

#yiv749621161 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv749621161 {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}

Mark your calendar to come join us for breakfast on August 2 (a week from this
Saturday) at Home Town Buffet in South County, for the Meet the SLAGA
Candidates for Breakfast event (GC1E5R6).

If you have accepted a nomination for an officer position, we hope you will be
able to attend. We would encourage new SLAGA members, and those who haven't
attended an event in a long time, to come on out. We'd love to see you! It
should be a good time, and I'm sure some caching will break out after breakfast!

-Laurie (Denmother)

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get
started.