[GeoStL] Re: Is anyone NOT going to Hawn this weekend?

  • From: Jean Squires <Iris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:29:12 -0800 (PST)

-
I won't be there.  It is my anniversary and my husband isn't interested in
geocaching.  We used to camp and canoe every year in October and lately all he
wants to do is work on cars.  Have fun everyone!  We'll meet up one of these
days. (When MY car is done!)

Ferreteer

--- Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is anyone staying in the St. Louis area this weekend?  I know that most of you
lucky ducks are going to be at Hawn but some other commitments are keeping me
in the St. Louis area :(  Anyways I may try to do some caching Sunday, how many
others are gonna be caching IN St. Louis this weekend?

Sara

Subject field