[GeoStL] Re: Is anyone NOT going to Hawn this weekend?

  • From: "P ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:12:59 -0600

I'm afraid I won't be available until 2:30 or 3:00. I spend Sunday morning and
early afternoon with some kids at a local treatment center, and I'm not quite
sure when I will get done. If I am lucky, I could be done as early as noon.
I'll see if there are some quick ones available near you, and put a list
together. I'm staying on the geocaching list for now just in case there are a
few other stragglers who didn't make it to Hawn.

Congratulations on your wedding!

Pam
Tribble157