[GeoStL] Re: Info on other Regional GC Groups?

  • From: "Brad Myers" <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:35:25 -0500

http://www.pdxgeocaching.com/

  _____

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Taylor
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 3:09 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Info on other Regional GC Groups?

I was in yahoo chat... I use both my name rockey_f_squirrell, but anickname
GPS_Treasure_Hunter for this sole purpose that other geocachers can
regognize me and message me and we can talk geocaching.

Sure enough that happened.  A guy from Oregon, with about 40 finds Messaged
me.  I asked him if belonged to a group,and he said he didnt know that there
were local groups.  I told him I would get some info back to him to see if
there is a Geocaching group in Portland Oregon Area.

So my question is, does anyone know of an email group or message board for
the Portland Oregon Group?

Also does anyone else in here have yahoo ID's? or do the Yahoo chat thing?

Joe Taylor

IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page

Favorite GC - Stories <http://www.geocities.com/ljt3d/gps/fav>  and