[GeoStL] Info on other Regional GC Groups?

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:09:18 -0700 (PDT)

I was in yahoo chat... I use both my name rockey_f_squirrell, but anickname
GPS_Treasure_Hunter for this sole purpose that other geocachers can regognize
me and message me and we can talk geocaching.

Sure enough that happened.  A guy from Oregon, with about 40 finds Messaged me.
 I asked him if belonged to a group,and he said he didnt know that there were
local groups.  I told him I would get some info back to him to see if there is
a Geocaching group in Portland Oregon Area.

So my question is, does anyone know of an email group or message board for the
Portland Oregon Group?

Also does anyone else in here have yahoo ID's? or do the Yahoo chat thing?

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

http://mail.yahoo.com