[GeoStL] Infinate wisdom

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:23:16 -0500

> You know, SLAGA is pretty subversive. We could steal your
> company secrets and the next thing you'd know, there'd be
> Soda machines with caches in them, or maybe caches that
> despensed soda.

A geocache vending machine?  Interesting.

Select a micro for 25 cents, but once it drops into the tray, you can't find it.

Multi-caches will require 3 quarters to retrieve, but you get your
money back.  (a nod to the Monkey cache in Whitecliff park - GC123QX)

Ammo box caches are $1, but they are too big to get out of those
complex door latches.  And if you take too long trying to get one out,
the SWAT team shows up and blows up the dispenser.

A virtual cache will cost you 50 cents.  Nothing drops into the tray, but
you get the satisfaction of thinking you accomplished something.