[GeoStL] Re: NGR - another unusual request

  • From: "Timothy Hunt" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:44:07 -0500

-
Yes, I contacted him via geocaching.com - haven't yet had a reply :)

Timothy

On 7/25/07, Bridget E. Griffin <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Timothy, contact "The Cat".  He is local here in St. Louis and would
probably be able to them for  you very inexpensively.  Yvonne is on this
free list and would be able to contact  him for you, etc.  Or you could
look up his profile on geocaching.com.

Bridget