[GeoStL] Ice

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:48:29 -0600

-
All right, I'll start the round of "how's it going so far?" while I
still have power and internet access.  Who knows how long that will be
the case.

Here in St. Peters it looks very bad-trees and limbs down all over the
place.  Scariest thing when you go out is all the trees hanging low
over the streets.  Lots are w/o power but I haven't checked the latest
numbers.  When the wind starts to blow I fear it's going to get ugly.

On a brighter note:  I'm stuck in my home town instead of Columbia :-)
And by golly the ice is sure pretty in spots.

Oh,  I also managed  to get the cookies baked for Cabin Fever last
night as the lights were flickering and dimming every so often.
They're stored safely in the freezer.

Susan