[GeoStL] Re: Ian's picnic picture

  • From: "ANGELA CARROLL" <cabcarroll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:29:08 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

-
didn't get there until late.  =0D
Thanks=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx=0D
Date: 4/30/2007 10:47:07 PM=0D
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Ian's picnic picture=0D
 =0D
-=0D
Hi Angela,=0D
  I fixed the pictures you mentioned, one question, in the picture  Sprin=
g=0D
Picnic 19, that is your husband next to you? Sorry we didn't get to talk =
 at
the=0D
picnic, I tried to make the rounds, but I never get to talk with  everybo=
dy.
I=0D
will fix it also after I hear from you.=0D
 =0D
Strider=0D
 =0D
 =0D