[GeoStL] Ian's picnic picture

  • From: "ANGELA CARROLL" <cabcarroll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:30:27 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

-
event.=0D
Tell Ian his pictures are wonderful.  My boys enjoyed playing with him an=
all the other kids.  He took a great picture of each of my sons.  The one=
 is
labeled Brent (but his name is actually Bryce) the other is labeled Hangi=
ng
Around and is Blane hanging from the monkey bars.  I'm going to put those=
 in
their scrapbooks.=0D
=0D
Thanks again for a great time and making this new caching family feel
welcome.=0D
Luvhockey   Mr Luvhockey   FactFinder   & GeoBoy=0D
  Angela              Chris              Bryce             Blane