[GeoStL] IS anyone interseted in forming a Geocaching team

  • From: "Drei Michels" <Drei.Michels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:05:06 -0700

-
This team is for a league like bowling and darts. But is for Caching.
The cost is based per-team.  Which is $150 a team.  If you get 10 team
members it comes out to $15 per person.  These costs go to towards many
things including the prize money and awards.  If your team wins or you
win one of the individual achieivement awards (See Awards link)
you\\\'ll actually get a physicial award (trophy, plaque, etc).
 The website for this is http://www.cacheleague.com Please check it out
and let me know if anyone is interested. I would love to get a SLAGA
team together and win this thing. It would be great.

Please let me know ASAP. It start March 29. If I don't have any taker
bye the end of the week I will join another team.

Drei Michels
Systems Manager
RiverFront Times
6358 Delmar Blvd. Suite 200