[GeoStL] Re: Hey, has Bernie had any ideas lately?

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:44:50 -0600

-
The Clan will be at Hesse Park at 9AM to meet our Cub Scout pack for
the Food Drive followed by park clean up.  We may join you later in the
day, although we're still thinking that one over since we weren't even
invited to our own going away party, and it seems to have been held
while we were out-of-town.  ;)

  All the caches you have picked are relatively easy, particularly with
the foliage dying back on the more treacherous ones.  You might
consider adding the following caches to your list at the end of the
day, time permitting.  They are easy, relatively close to the freeway
and each other, and on your way back into STL.

GCKMF6  Rita's Ridge
GCKJ7E    Love Letters
GCKJ76    Loosey Goosey

Try the State Street Cafe at the corner of State St. and Lincoln for a
nice lunch.

On Nov 19, 2004, at 18:23, Jeff the Blue Bead Man wrote:

> -
> If not, I have one...  let's go caching in Illinois tomorrow...I don't
> know if BAJA clan could or would join us since I haven't even tried to
> contact them.  Amanda, any thoughts/ideas/questions/comments?
>
> Here is the list of caches I posted some time back.  I still want to
> hit most of these caches:
>
> GCHFFM @ 9am
> GCHFFN
> GCJYN7
> GCKJ7H
> GCHRNE
> GCKJ7A
> GCKJ7P
> GCK2Q8
> GCHFFR
> GCH469
> GCHFFW
>
> I've already hit a couple, just a couple, of these caches, but not
> many (maybe 2,3 of them...), so I probably will not stick around at
> the GCHFFM, GCHFFN, or GCJYN7 cache parking lots too long if no one
> else shows up.  Of course, I would be open to hitting a different set
> of caches if a group wants to go and has already done these caches.
>
> I have my black 99 Ford Ranger with the dented up front bumper.  If
> you see that, I will be close.  If you can't find me, call me...
> 314-482-3023.
>
> Hope to see some SLAGA cachers out there.  :-)
> in the Subject field

Subject field