[GeoStL] Re: Hey, has Bernie had any ideas lately?

  • From: "tklnhl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:08:31 -0600

-
Tomorrow  most of this group of three (and the most might be of surprise ..)
will be in pursuit of grown-up Bambi (the one now required by law to have at
least four points on one side --  which actually translates into a whole lot
of sitting around in the woods).  But, in the spirit of boycotting all
things family on Thanksgiving -- we're open to meeting strangers on
Birdday....
Nancy