[GeoStL] Re: Help

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:37:21 -0500

We'll take them off of your hands, Jack.

John and Laurie

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 19:43:42 -0700From: pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] HelpTo: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Help.
I picked up a couple of travel bugs at the breakfast event 2 weeks ago as I was
scheduled to go to South Carolina but plans have changed and the trip was
canceled.  Is anyone going anywhere that they could take these travel bugs?  I
am putting them into the Frozen Custard event tomorrow night and will have them
with me.  If you can take them somewhere please look me up.
Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/