[GeoStL] Re: Help

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:22:57 -0700 (PDT)

But the map and compass class was Saturday, his night hike into the woods was
Friday night.  Guess it's a good thing he's switched to a Garmin or he could
have been lost forever.

Jon Mertz <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Well, he was teaching a Map and Compass
and Orienteering class, so those who made it out passed. Those who didn't...
are late.

-Tarcas

You must come with me.
Who are you?
What? No. My name's not important. You must come with me, or you'll be late.
Late for what?
Well, um, what's your name Earthman?
Dent. Arthur Dent.
Well, late as in *the late* Dentarthurdent. It's a sort of threat. You see?

  On 9/17/07, Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      If they had
Magellans, then someone better send out a search party.  Bernie