[GeoStL] Re: Group caching trips

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:23:07 -0800 (PST)

-
Congrats on your promotion Barbara :)
I would like to do a group cache with a couple of the
harder ones and maybe a few of the easier ones in
Columbia. Something like "Murder" or the "Heist" tied
in with a few like Ag Park and Tiger Hollow. But am up
for anything after the first of the year. This month
unfortunately is already booked solid.
There are also quite a few in the JC and Ashland area
now though I have done all of those.
Hermann would also be good maybe in conjunction with
placing a group cache on the Katy Trail.
Have a good day

Dan (Thunder)

--- barbarastl@xxxxxxx wrote:
> In taking over the events page, I also agreed to
> take over as the organizer of the group caching
> trips. We had such a wonderful time at Olin not too
> long ago, it would be great to have regular caching
> trips where we could all get together and log some
> caches that we might not ordinarily do by ourselves.
>

> I'd like to get some input on where you might like
> to go (Taum Sauk was suggested (Wildcat Mountain
> cache, Mina Sauk Falls cache, etc.). Would you go
> when it's cold, or would you rather wait until
> Spring? Would you like to participate in trips
> coordinated with other groups to encourage interest
> in Geocaching (St. Louis Hikers, Mensa, etc.)? Any
> other ideas?
>
> Before you ask, no, Barramus won't be giving the
> coordinates to the parking lot. :)
>
> Barbara
> (missourimule)

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......