[GeoStL] Re: Group caching trips

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 08:42:28 -0800 (PST)

-
Another consideration in the Columbia area are the
seldom visited caches north of Columbia. Gone Fishing,
Finger Lakes, Pinnacles etc. ....The Gone Fishing
cache especially sounds like an interesting challenge
though if the weather is cold and the lake frozen that
particular one will be literally "under the ice". Just
suggestions and hopefully I will be able to go with
you all on the next group cache whereever it might be.

Dan