[GeoSTL] Group cache without the group

  • From: "Dave D" <cache_finder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:45:42 -0500

You guys missed a nice hike in the woods at Olin Nature Preserve on Sunday. At 8AM, the temperature was great and only a few mosquitos.
Nice area.

On Saturday, I did the Above the Trees and Mississippi cache by Myotis. Since there was a Route 66 Auto Tour going on at the same time, I was able to drive out on the bridge to get the cache. Very cool.

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.