[GeoStL] Re: Group Hike on 9/8/02 (Sunday)

  • From: "JENNIFER GUYER" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 10:41:44 -0400

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002 02:45:34 -0700 (PDT)
 Robin <freydis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jen-who was stalked at an I-35 rest area cache!
So don't be hiding any rest area caches too far in the
woods or my husband won't let me hunt them!

What rest area on I-35?

Hmmmm, whereever TX Bound cache is. Just south of Paul's Valley, OK (did ya'll know Paul has his own valley? lol). I was trying to be descreet and sneaky when I slipped into the woods, but apparently I didn't do a good enough job because I was followed. Don't know what his intentions were or where he ever went, because I never saw him again. I spent half my time looking back up the trail because my 4 yr old was picking his way behind me, so he couldn't have been too close.

Jen
Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict." ******************************************************************************