[GeoStL] Group Hike on 9/8/02 (Sunday)

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 23:10:52 -0500

Some of us are going to meet at the commuter
parking lot at highway 109 & 44 at 7am this
coming Sunday morning.

We are heading out to do some caches near
Rolla; tentatively Big Hole, then Clifty Creek,
then ? (? depends on who else goes and hasn't
done some of the caches in the area).

thunder_dan said he was going to plant some
new ones, so maybe by Sunday, they will
be waiting (hint, hint).  I hope that Dan can
join us because I know he wants to conquer
Clifty Creek.

I tentatively mentioned Ohm's Law cache
before and it is still an option on our way
home.

Send me a personal email if you need more
information or need a little bit of encouragement
to join us.

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."