[GeoStL] Re: Group Cache and BBQ Sat. June 28, 2003

  • From: "Greg & Bobbi Crouch" <mo_crouchs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 23:40:00 -0500

-
Dan, I may try to come out or catch you on the run. Not sure which yet I
think my wife has to work that day. Might try to catch you at part of
leaking earth. They have been doing a lot of work on this area and it is
much nicer than it use to be. Do you know if Ozark4 is on this list? If not
you might want to e her/him (?) I think you already know but this person is
a teacher of a gifted and tallented class and got their students interested
in caching. It would be nice if some of them could come and get to know some
other cachers since there aren't many in this area. Maybe they could get
some good ideas for future caches.

    HereFishyFishy (  Greg  )

Subject field