[GeoStL] Re: Get the word out.

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:29:49 -0600

-

That brings up a newbie question....How long do caches generally stay
active? As long as the hider is willing/able to maintain them? Until
hell freezes over? Until Saddam is ousted from power? Or......?

It just struck me I had no idea when I read the above and my initial
reaction was..."More caches?!? Are you daft, mon. The STL area of the MO
map at gc.com is already just one big bluish-green blob."

     -=Russ=-