[GeoStL] Re: Geostl stats fixed

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 09:37:34 -0600

-
Great detective work,

thanks Kono.

glenn

At 09:27 AM 2/1/2004, GC-RGS wrote:

For those that noticed (Strider and ?), the member stats are working correctly again. Talking with konopapw, he determined the problem started several weeks ago when our ISP switched to a different server for our website. For some reason, the cron jobs (User stats and others) were being ran on 2 different servers overnight creating multiple reports which caused problems when updating the info on our web pages. He deleted the overnight jobs on the old server, and everything now looks good.

Thanks again Paul for your help.

Rich