[GeoStL] Geostl stats fixed

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 09:27:06 -0600

For those that noticed (Strider and ?), the member stats are working correctly
again. Talking with konopapw, he determined the problem started several weeks
ago when our ISP switched to a different server for our website. For some
reason, the cron jobs (User stats and others) were being ran on 2 different
servers overnight creating multiple reports which caused problems when updating
the info on our web pages. He deleted the overnight jobs on the old server, and
everything now looks good.

Thanks again Paul for your help.

Rich