[GeoStL] Re: Geo-Tagging Photographs

  • From: Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:44:06 -0700

-
I use the GiSTEQ CD110BT with their software.  It works great.  I just wish my
Camera had this feature built in as I constantly have to remember to carry the
little device with me.  I've attached it to my camera shoulder strap.  I just
have to remember to upload the tracks and run it against the photos.

Suggested retail is $139.00 for the Bluetooth GPS device and software.

They have a new lite version that isn't Bluetooth and runs on one AA battery.
(mine is rechargeable.)

www.gisteq.com

Gary Braman
Senior Technical Consultant