[GeoStL] Re: Geo-Tagging Photographs

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:05:09 -0600

-
<perk>   I heard "MAC software"?  interesting.

I geotage some things after the fact but that nearly defeats the
reason to use geotagging to keep track of things in the 1st place.

After the fact geotagging can be done with nearly any of the photo
manipulating software, photoshop, elements, lightroom, aperture,  ect
but i am sure that you already knew that.

On Nov 14, 2008, at 7:44 AM, Gary Braman wrote:

> -
> Oh.... It has MAC software too......
>
> Gary Braman

Glenn