[GeoStL] Re: [GeoStL]

  • From: Mike Maryan <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 22:23:58 -0500

-
Congrats, Bernie I was going to give you trouble about only getting 317, thanks
for not hurting the Slaga4's feelings, but then I noticed your correct amount,
guess we need to plan another trip!  By the way my trip to Alaska wasn't quite
eventful in the caching department but the trip was fabulous!!!  Say hi to
TeamSnook for me, hope you continue a great trip all the way to Geowoodstock!!!
 Now go get 400 in a day!    TheMadChef out!!

> From: Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL]
> Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:02:19 -0700
>
> -
> Hi all, the count for yesterday was 378 Finds, but ONLY about 238 FTF's. I
> guess, not too shabby for an old man. Bernie

> Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
> Missouri Geocaching land policies --> http://tinyurl.com/lgyy84
> Missouri Geocachers Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php

from this