[GeoStL] Re: (No Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:38:53 -0500

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:11:19 -0700

-
Rich, funny you mention that. Just about 20 minutes ago a bunch of us were
sitting out in front of the Alien Inn shooting the bull. One of the locals
told us that we need to watch what we do out there in the desert because we
are being watched and listened to all the time. Ellie from Team Snook said
she didn't care if anybody watched her pee because they were so for away.
The local said that they had her on a close up. I told him that he has been
here way too long. He was a believer.  Bernie