[GeoStL] Re: Geeezzzz...

  • From: "Dru C Reeves" <drur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:01:43 -0600

-
I have done some poor caches in the past and there is no call for the
negative comments being on the cache page. Just log the cache as a no find,
leave a simple message and PRIVATELY e-mail the cache owner with your
concerns.

Have some class....don't downgrade the sport because you were upset with a
cache that you visited TWICE!

From: "timpam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Mon,  1 Mar 2004 08:12:24 -0600

>-
>I sure hope they didn't archive this becouse of one negative log! If it was
that bad everybody else would have complained about it in there logs!
>Tim
>Tim, Pam & Molly

Subject field

Subject field