[GeoStL] Garmin BaseCamp

  • From: Patricia Hutchison <patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:11:49 -0500

For those with Garmins that didn't include topos:  Do you use BaseCamp?  If so,
what resolution do you use for the maps you download?  I'm working on
downloading maps for the Shelbyville area in preparation for MOGA next month
and geez! is it slow!!  I can only do the map in little chunks because I've
chosen the highest resolution (which means I'm really zeroed in on the places
I'm downloading) so I can concentrate on using my Garmin versus my
i(d10t)Phone.  Feel free to offer recommendations, folks!Patty Spiritwolf922