[GeoStL] GO Busch

  • From: "Judi F" <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:50:16 -0500

-
Well, after waiting only 40 to get into Busch Stadium yesterday (must have been in the express line), I eventually made my way to my seats and then during the fourth inning, up to Section 312. Almost on the oppositie side of the stadium from my seats. First of all, portable 312 is a tub of ice filled with beer being sold. It wasn't even marked with the number. I assumed it had to be the tub near that section though.

I did my best to locate this cache but too many people standing around. Couldn't check one spot that people were hoarding around. Of course, that's probably where it is.

If someone has found this and is going to a game, you might want to check to see if it is still there since I didn't see anything.

I'll try again on April 17 when I go back. Any hints welcome.