[GeoStL] Re: New look at Geostl website

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:54:52 -0500

-
Dunno if this helps tracks things down any better or just confuses the
issue, but it's 'reproducible' here (repeated the following 3X with exact
same results).

If I open the browser and immediately dump the browser cache and clear the
'History', when I go to geotstl.com, I get no graphics on the 'home' page.

If I then click the link to the 'Events' page, all the graphics load/display
there just fine. If I then hit the browser 'Back' button, I go to back to
the SLAGA home page with no graphics.

OTOH, if I do all the above, but instead of using the 'Back' button from the
Events page I click the 'SLAGA Home' link from the Events page, then
graphics load/display just fine.

Weird.

The changes look great when I can see 'em all.....and even w/o the graphics,
it looks fine.

     -= Russ =-

Subject field