[GeoStL] Friday afternoon caching, anyone?

  • From: Pam Ekey <pekey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:32:22 -0800 (PST)

-
Wheeee! School's over for the semsester! Well, almost.
Anyone up to caching this Friday afternoon?
It's that or try to get started on Christmas shopping, and it's not time to
panic about that quite yet . . .(I'm still in denial)

Seriously, I do plan to do some caching Friday afternoon, starting around noon
or later. I am flexible about where, but have some areas in mind, depending on
who is coming along.

Pam/Tribble

Subject field