[GeoStL] Re: Found Our First Cache

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:30:33 -0800 (PST)

Congrats Matt!   Your life is forever changed!!  Hang on cuz it only gets
better!!

  LuAnn/MamaLu

Matt Hugo <matt.hugo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
We just went out and found our first cache! It was GC18DZT and is in a
beautiful little park in Swansea Illinois. I forgot how to enter the
second waypoint into my GPS when we got there so it took a while to
find the second part but we finally got it. If I wasn't on call this
weekend we would be out doing this all day!

-Matt

LuAnn