[GeoStL] Re: Fall Meet and Greet - Hot Dog Roast

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:35:41 -0500

The powers that be are suppose to be recruiting people... Someone should be
contacting you shortly.. We will be at MTL all weekend placing the caches. I
have reserved 5 campsites at Indian Creek. The cache placement crew will make
calls to recruit people. I am just the facilities guy...

Mike

  From: griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:55:39 -0500

  We will be at MTL placing caches that day. Sorry...

  Mike