[GeoStL] Re: Fall Meet and Greet - Hot Dog Roast

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:18:07 -0500

What's the coordinates for the place?

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obama!

  _____

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob TheCacher
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 1:34 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Fall Meet and Greet - Hot Dog Roast

I just reserved the pavilion at Pleasant Valley Nature Preserve off of HW PP
in Jefferson County.  There we will have a Meet and Greet with a Hot Dog
Roast and individual hunt for the caches in the park.  The date is October
25th, Saturday.  An official Event Cache is forthcoming with additional
details and information.  This will be a similar event that we had last
November at the Strawberry Creek Nature Area in Arnold where we had a great
time.  I'll cook a ton of Hotdogs again and request everyone bring a finger
food (cookies, chips etc.)  So mark your calendars and reserve the date.
Thanks!
BBD1
Bob Pratt

  _____

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts.
Check It Out!
<http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008>