[GeoStL] Re: FREE High Quality Garmin Topo Maps for St. Louis Area

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:25:15 -0500

-
All I can tell you is it works real good and looks real good on my 60CSX.

I am sure they will load on any garmin that takes maps, the question is how
will it look on them.  That's one reason I was offer them for others to see
how they work.

I bet there could be some issues on single color low resolution screens as
the data is very detailed.  I have set the contour interval to 10 feet so in
some places the lines are close.

I am not sure if I can send a file to the list, so in a couple of minutes I
will send some screen shots of what it looks like in a separate email.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"