[GeoStL] Re: Etiquette, Racist Hate Message, and Glenn's Management of the list

  • From: "glenn l nash" <glennnash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:11:52 -0700

-

**You**  were not being censored. the list went into moderation mode to provent
the continuation of the nonsesence that you still continue. All your posts will
now be moderated.

If the discussion continues, the whole list will return to moderated status.

when are you going to learn that this is OFF LIST....

gln