[GeoStL] Re: Dan's 50th??

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:33:04 -0700 (PDT)

-
Mike,

Sorry have been busy here and have not gotten back to
you on this...I will send an email to all who have
showed an interest and want to come tommorrow with
directions. I guess some of the questions that you
asked I will need to know the answers too myself....I
need to talk with my family to find out when we are
going down to the cabin etc.....If anyone other than
Mike and Bridge and family, Paul and Elaine and Rich
and possibly Eric and family is interested please let
me know so I can get in touch with you as well.

Thanks

Dan

--- Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> Any details on this?? Now that I am back from one of
> the best trips ever.. No caches.. Just 6 days of
> backpacking along the Buffalo River. Many great
> spots to place caches.. They get picked up as fast
> as they are placed. Too bad.. I saw some areas that
> would have made Myotis proud.
> I also backpacked about 4 miles in sandles due to
> the river crossings.. I will post some pics if
> anyone is interested..
>
> So whats the details on the Rolla trip??? Is it
> still on?? Who all is going??
>
> Mike
> The Brawny Bear (Who has broken 500 now)

>  Mail List FAQ's:
> //www.freelists.org/help/questions.html

Subject field