[GeoStL] Dan's 50th??

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:55:47 -0500

-
Any details on this?? Now that I am back from one of the best trips ever.. No
caches.. Just 6 days of backpacking along the Buffalo River. Many great spots
to place caches.. They get picked up as fast as they are placed. Too bad.. I
saw some areas that would have made Myotis proud.
I also backpacked about 4 miles in sandles due to the river crossings.. I will
post some pics if anyone is interested..

So whats the details on the Rolla trip??? Is it still on?? Who all is going??

Mike
The Brawny Bear (Who has broken 500 now)
Subject field