[GeoStL] Re: Computer problem

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 13:21:58 -0500

-
Bernie,

Any copy of Win98 will work when it asks for the CD. there was no protection
on those CD's so any will work.

The install is setup to pickup where it left off if it doesn't complete for
some reason. What happens when it asks for the CD and you insert it? Does it
continue on?

If you're doing a re-install over the existing OS, you SHOULD NOT loose any
of your existing files or programs.