[GeoStL] Re: Competition for BruceS

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 06:42:47 -0700 (PDT)

Wow.  What did you do on the second day after finding them all on the first
day?  Go out and hide 30 more?  Just joking with you.  With out you people
starting this thing up and pushing it the way that you did it might never have
got off the ground and I might never have heard about it.  Just think what all
I would have missed out on.  So a BIG THANKS to all of you 6 year cachers out
there for making all of this possible for us new cachers.

Tim and Pam <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:         v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                When we started caching
(August 2001) I think there was around 30 caches in a 100 mile radius of
St.Louis.

  Tim

    www.tueltzen.smugmug.com