[GeoStL] Re: Competition for BruceS

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 05:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

I did not mention it, you did.  BruceS is still going.  He is like the
Energizer Rabbit, still going and going, stronger then all the others ;-))))).

Robert Oelschlaeger <roelschlaeger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Hmmm. Let's see now -- I
don't think BruceS was retired, either, now that you mention it ;-)  -- Bob
(aka roelsch)

  On 5/25/07, Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       You have to keep
in mind that when Bruce wanted to do 59 caches in a day, it meant leaving town.
Now, I can do 59 in the same neighborhood.