[GeoStL] Re: Columbia caching - a missed FTF!

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:25:13 EDT

-
Smell it, I could almost taste it! I knew it was there, I even mentioned it
to the group. But after doing the other two caches out there, and not  knowing
the area, we never got around to it, along with many other caches we  wanted
to do that day. The whole area will take several more trips to  finish up the
existing caches, by then your excellent group will have doubled  the number of
caches. I hope to get back soon, but I bet there will be  several finds of
this one before I get back.

  Jim (Strider)

Subject field