[GeoStL] Re: Columbia caching - a missed FTF!

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:31:13 -0500

-
Dave, you hit the nail on the head! It did not show up on the PQs so we
didn't go after it... Strider SHOULD have been able to smell it! This is a
given! Perhaps it was the sweet smell of persimmions in the air that
prevented him from hounding this one. Almost makes me want to go back out
there and snag this one!!

Thanks for placing it, I just wish we would have seen it!

Mike
The Brawny Bear