[GeoStL] Re: Columbia caching...

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:09:04 -0500

>>Students just moved in this week (including my daughter), so that might be
the reason.<<

Actually, these don't appear to be students. Some are local cachers that are
picking up a few at a time, some coming from out of town and doing them in
batches like Paul did. But hopefully we will also get some student action
too. Although, hopefully no students will plunder my Cagney cache which is
practically on campus in a very populuar park with the students.

>> We had a major house fire on Wednesday, and we will be moving into
temporary
housing next week until they finish gutting and remodeling my house. We lost
almost everything<<

Oh my! I am so sorry to hear that! Please let us know if there is anything
we can do!

Jen

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."