[GeoStL] Re: Columbia caching...

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:45:47 -0500

Jen,

Well, we seemed to have sparked an interest in Columbia Mo caching. Suddenly
there are several people going out and doing all the caches in the area. I
may have to plant some more out there.

Students just moved in this week (including my daughter), so that might be the reason.

Note: yes, my mail has been bouncing, and might be doing that from time to time as I can only access it from work - at least for a couple of weeks. We had a major house fire on Wednesday, and we will be moving into temporary housing next week until they finish gutting and remodeling my house. We lost almost everything - the expert has determined the cause to have been a faulty power strip due to manufacturer defect.

Barbara
missourimule

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict." ******************************************************************************