[GeoStL] Re: Colorado 25% off at REI Aug 22 to sept 1

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:48:23 -0500

A feature that is worthless in my opinion. When we setup MOGA caches, we used
averaging and it didn't matter. We learned from Garmin that the best way to set
a WP is to have the most satellites, the best accuracy and then set it! They
recommended not using the averaging. Since that time, I have not used it and
started using their preferred method. I find my coords are much better.

Mike