[GeoStL] Re: City of Wildwood -- policy?

  • From: Patti Holman <bagelwife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:29:27 -0700 (PDT)

Jim --I see on the description of "A bit out of reach" that it is located in
Anniversary Park.  On Google Maps, the park is called Ellisville Park . . .
that's why I thought there wasn't a cache in Anniversary Park.  Oh well!  (Do
you think the park is big enough for two caches??)

  Mike--If you could ask Kathy Arnett about that policy in Wildwood that would
be great.  There are some other Wildwood parks that do not have caches and
TheHolman5 would be happy to place some!

  Thanks,
  Patti

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.