[GeoStL] Re: Changing Email?

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 14:47:50 -0500

-
Well, there is certainly something going on. I just tried www.geostl.com
to see what the stir was all about and I got a 403 error:
SLAGA Home Page <http://www.geostl.com/>

        Error 403
(Forbidden)

You do not have access priviledges to the requested file.

HTTP_REFERER:   (Unknown)
REMOTE_ADDR:    70.130.175.113
REQUEST_URI:    /
HTTP_HOST:      www.geostl.com
HTTP_USER_AGENT:        Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
REDIRECT_STATUS:        403

from this